Saturday, September 20, 2008

Geeks On Time - AVOID THE BAD MEN

Here is the reason I decided to create this web log here at Blogspot.

Geeks On Time (GOT) owes me several hundred dollars and they haven't paid me many months after I performed scholarly work for them and spent my own money on expenses. I'm not just out for the labor, I'm out of pocket for my expenses, and that makes it a doubly hurtful situation.

A VP at GOT told me "they lost their short term funding." (What does that REALLY mean?)

Heck - they lost a Great Experienced Technician, too. (I KNOW what that means!)

Bottom Line - AVOID THE BAD MEN calling themselves Geeks On Time. I'm sure they continue to string along other techs and they are not paying on-time and in a timely fashion like the signed contract demands. (Anyone know a really good contract lawyer?)

I'll revise my comments here ONLY upon the deposit of the monies owed to me, whenever that happens. And you, dear blog reader, will be the first to know.

UPDATE: As of May 2009, no contact from Geeks on Time or any demonstration of good faith on their part. What a bunch of criminals these folks are. Cheating, lying lowlifes, Venus McNabb and her crew of no-gooders. DO NOT TRUST THEM OR DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.


Mark Strelecki, ACP
Atlanta, GA.

No comments: